Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Ice Woman Runneth

I am loving the new running shades I got this spring. First of all, the way they are tinted makes me feel like I'm living in a Tony Scott movie, which provides extra workout adrenaline. Second, when I wear them, I look like I'm in a Tony Scott movie. More specifically, I look like Ice Man from Top Gun. That Ice Man--what a card! He sure kept Tom Cruise from getting on his high horse, didn't he? And talk about the right hair. If you ask me, that movie was all about the wrong character. It really was Ice Man's show. Anyway, I'm runnin' in the "Danger Zone" these days. Surprisingly enough, I have yet to download that song from iTunes to listen to while running in the Ice Man shades. I think that might be too much for me to handle right now. The shades are exciting enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not sure if this is inappropriate for one film student to say to another, but god i love your blog.

Daphne Supergirl said...

Worry not, comrade--I have a policy of unconditional acceptance when it comes to expressions of blog adoration. :)