Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You've Been Shamwow!ed


There are many, many things I could be writing about this evening. But given that I've been up since 5am, spent 13 hours in the car yesterday and 8 hours slinging Madonna and Grand Theft Auto 4 today, I don't really feel bad about devoting a blog entry to a shady-looking but OMG-hilarious infomercial product I recently learned about via the wonders of American cable TV: the Shamwow!. Due to my own fatigue and the unspeakably amusing nature of Shamwow!'s promotional ads (don't miss the "Testimonials" videos on the website), not much more can or need be said in this blog entry, other than that Shamwow! is now officially my new favourite word (apologies to "bitchazz") and that I wish I wish I WISH I could find a link containing the ad I saw that depicts a dog being rigorously Shamwow!ed. So funny I could cry. Just take my word for it.

P.S. - I recognize that I'm coming rather late to the Shamwow! party -- online reviews and parodies already abound, many quite entertaining. But if only one person hears about Shamwow! for the first time here, I feel my blog will have served a noble purpose. I'm going to sleep.

2 comments:

Jet Ski Ham said...

Consider your noble purpose served. This was news to me, and I'm already thinking of combining your new favorite word with my new favorite phrase: Shamwow! It's blazing with biff and stingo!

Daphne Supergirl said...

In a Sean Connery accent, I hope. :)